This is my 29th rule
If you are an avid reader, you are among the few who knew that my blog posts
before were numbered (Rule #1, Rule #2, Rule #3, blah blah) and they did not have sensible titles at all. What they had were subtitles and after almost a year, I realized (yeah, just some days ago) that subtitles will never ever make up for titles. Although they are called “sub”-titles, they are not enough “substitutes” for a title. Have I proven my point?
So for my 29th rule (and as a gift to myself for my 25th freakin’ birthday), I am re-titling all my previous blog posts (rules) and for the benefit of the readers who would happen to stumble upon my humble blog for the first time, I will also give a short but sweet intro of each. :)
From latest to oldest.
- The LOL Rule – How I abhor using the term “LOL” in written communication.
- The Eat All You Can Rule – How we sometimes confuse an all-you-can-eat buffet to an all-you-should-eat or all-you-think-you-deserve-to-eat one.
- The Proud to be Pinoy Rule – How I love Mikey Bustos and his vlogs about Pinoy traits and culture.
- The Love Just Ain’t Enough Rule – How sometimes, it is true (the title of the rule, I mean)
- The Love Thy Own Rule – How I became content of what I have.
- The Pag-aasawa is not equal to Kaning Mainit Rule – The rule I got from watching “My Amnesia Girl”, “I Do” and “Sex and the City part1” consecutively (within a couple of weeks).
- The Do Not Blog Rule – My motivation for not pushing myself to a new post. Haha!
- The Follow Through Rule – How I feel about New Year’s Resolutions
- The Count and Thank Rule – My way of giving thanks for all the blessings I have had for the year 2010.
- The Ipagmayabang Mo Rule – Nothing, just me bragging about my BDJ 2010 Planner. Hahaha!
- The Anger Rule – How I hate when somebody gives in to anger (ironic, eh? Haha)
- The Plan The Year Right Rule – How I once dreamed of having a BDJ Power Planner.
- The Nuffnang Rule – When I joined Nuffnang and made a rule out of it. Haha!
- The “do not pass on a chance of getting reunited with your good old friends” Rule – My 3rd and final installment of me sharing my UBE 6 adventures.(What is UBE? Learn here)
- The “do not drink the Mindoro Sling” Rule – The 2nd installment. How my friends and I bonded over the Mindoro Sling.
- The “take the weatherman seriously especially when you're going on a ferry ride” Rule – The 1st installment of my UBE 6 adventures and how my friends and I (think) we almost died on the ferry boat to Puerto Galera.
- The “think this when you’re really annoyed” Rule – How to be thankful you are not like them.
- The “Stop Hating. Start Appreciating” Rule – My favorite rule of all.
- The “Stuff No One Told Me but I learned Anyway” Rule – Visit this cool blog.
- The Christmas is not only for kids but for thieves, too Rule – My warning to my readers (all 9 of them, haha) to be safe especially during Christmas Season. :)
- The 30 Day Blog Challenge Rule – I’m still not yet done with this. The 30 days are wayyyy over. Hahaha!
- The Widower Rule – How to become a father after your wife died and you still have kids.
- The Commuters Rule – How to behave sweetly on your everyday commute.
- The Rule That was Supposed to Be – My attempt at dieting. Hahaha!
- The Suck it Up Rule – Me sucking up self inferiority and starting to be awesome instead. Hahaha!
- The Blogs ng Pinoy Rule - When I joined Blogs ng Pinoy and made a rule out of it. Haha!
- The Tropang Isda Rule– My masterpiece (I think), haha
- The Spokening Dollar Rule – Me paying respect to the English Grammar.
Man, that was tiring. Haha!
I edited the aforementioned blog posts, too. From now on, you will not see “Rule #
anymore. You will see real titles. Haha! Pardon me, since some titles are long, di kineri ng theme kong pang one-liner lang dapat ang title. I will fix that real soon. :)
So there, something new on my 25th! :)