Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Count and Thank Rule

do not just count your blessings, 
be thankful for them.


Hence, this entry.  I think I’mma do this yearly. God help me, this is my first try.  Although I am thankful for a lot and even the littlest things, let me highlight the top 24.  Why 24? Because I turned 24 this 2010. *wink*

*****

24 Thank ‘ems

I’m thankful….

  1. Because I’m still alive and that none of my loved ones were taken away from me this year. :)
  2. For friends that stayed with me thru the years and for friends I recently met. :)
  3. For my boyfriend, V, for being so good at loving me and for the beautiful relationship we have. :) For the times when he’s on lambing mode and for the exchange of “I love you’s” we had.
  4. For this blog, for being an outlet of the many emotions brought about by the many experiences I had.
  5. Because I was promoted to Senior Programmer this year :) And for the salary increase that came with it. ;p
  6. That Tenement still wasn’t demolished and that we still get to keep our home.
  7. That Ate Lala got to visit us here (twice this 2010) after a year’s stay in Singapore.
  8. That V got to buy his first motorcycle and that he hasn’t encountered life changing street accidents this year (I hope to God he doesn’t have to go over that experience)
  9. Because I got to buy my first digital camera!!
  10. For the free lunch outs/meriendas/dinner outs my team mates / project mates provided.
  11. For Fridays and long weekends!
  12. For this PC my ate Lala bought this year. :)
  13. For the unending learnings I gain with each ticket assigned to me and also for the ones that were close to being no-brainers ;p
  14. For the movie dates, wala lang dates, out of town dates V and I had. :)
  15. For new found addictions: Glee and Vampire Diaries.
  16. For the new experiences and places visited this year, like Puerto Galera, Bauan and Anilao Batangas.
  17. For the birthday greetings :)
  18. Because I saw Papa Piolo in person this year!! Up close!!
  19. That we (my college classmates and I) still got to squeeze UBE 6 in to our tight schedules.
  20. For my BDJ 2011 Power Planner!!
  21. For ate suzie for being the most amazing mentor I ever had.
  22. Because I received the book I have been longing to have this year, thanks to my project mate, I now have Og Mandino’s The Greatest Salesman in the World (part 1 and 2).
  23. That I haven’t been victimized by “holdapers” or swindlers ever in my life.
  24. For the 9 followers of this blog. :) And for or the anonymous readers, too. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails