do not just count your blessings,
be thankful for them.
be thankful for them.
Hence, this entry. I think I’mma do this yearly. God help me, this is my first try. Although I am thankful for a lot and even the littlest things, let me highlight the top 24. Why 24? Because I turned 24 this 2010. *wink*
24 Thank ‘ems
- Because I’m still alive and that none of my loved ones were taken away from me this year. :)
- For friends that stayed with me thru the years and for friends I recently met. :)
- For my boyfriend, V, for being so good at loving me and for the beautiful relationship we have. :) For the times when he’s on lambing mode and for the exchange of “I love you’s” we had.
- For this blog, for being an outlet of the many emotions brought about by the many experiences I had.
- Because I was promoted to Senior Programmer this year :) And for the salary increase that came with it. ;p
- That Tenement still wasn’t demolished and that we still get to keep our home.
- That Ate Lala got to visit us here (twice this 2010) after a year’s stay in Singapore.
- That V got to buy his first motorcycle and that he hasn’t encountered life changing street accidents this year (I hope to God he doesn’t have to go over that experience)
- Because I got to buy my first digital camera!!
- For the free lunch outs/meriendas/dinner outs my team mates / project mates provided.
- For Fridays and long weekends!
- For this PC my ate Lala bought this year. :)
- For the unending learnings I gain with each ticket assigned to me and also for the ones that were close to being no-brainers ;p
- For the movie dates, wala lang dates, out of town dates V and I had. :)
- For new found addictions: Glee and Vampire Diaries.
- For the new experiences and places visited this year, like Puerto Galera, Bauan and Anilao Batangas.
- For the birthday greetings :)
- Because I saw Papa Piolo in person this year!! Up close!!
- That we (my college classmates and I) still got to squeeze UBE 6 in to our tight schedules.
- For my BDJ 2011 Power Planner!!
- For ate suzie for being the most amazing mentor I ever had.
- Because I received the book I have been longing to have this year, thanks to my project mate, I now have Og Mandino’s The Greatest Salesman in the World (part 1 and 2).
- That I haven’t been victimized by “holdapers” or swindlers ever in my life.
- For the 9 followers of this blog. :) And for or the anonymous readers, too. :)