Sunday, October 10, 2010

The “Stuff No One Told Me but I learned Anyway” Rule

You don't need anyone's permission to do what you feel is right for you



I am borrowing this rule from this cool blog site I happen to bump into yesterday.  He's had only a few posts (which made it easier for me to pick a favorite).  I like how his comics say a million words.  I wish I had his talent. :)

On needing anyone's permission to do what you feel is right for you, yeah, you don't need it.  Besides, would it really feel right if you'd have to ask for somebody else's (mind you, that somebody does not think like you do) permission before you go and decide for your own?  I don't think so.

Forgive me if I wouldn't elaborate on this rule that much, I think it's already too long to be overly stated again and again. =p

Visit this blog and see all Alex Noriega's fine work. :)

Before I go, here's another favorite of mine.





Sweet. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails