Saturday, September 24, 2011

The 30 day blog challenge - Day 20

If you had 3 wishes, what would they be.

First of all, asking me for 3 wishes?  It's like an insult to me.  Do you seriously think I have JUST 3 wishes?  Haha.  Kidding ;p But seriously, I have more than 3 wishes, more than 300 if we're going to count the small things, haha.  Secondly, I think the title of this 20th challenge should be: If you had 3 wishes that would 100% come true, what would they be. *taas kilay a la Sheldon*

Anyways, if I had 3 wishes that would 100% come true, it would be the following:
  • First, I wish Nanay's life could have been at least 10 years longer.  She was taken away from us 2005, I was still in college then.  6 years passed, I now have successfully entered the I.T. industry and is now earning my own money.  Imagine all the things I could have bought for her, all the gifts I could have given her the past Christmases and Mother's Days. :(  She haven't met V yet, she doesn't know what I am as a person now.  I still wish she was here.
  • Secondly, I wish I'd be given all the chance, all the time and all the resources I could possibly need to live my life to its fullest.  I am a simple girl but my dreams and hopes are nowhere near simplicity.  I just want it all, is that a crime? :p
  • Last but not the least, and I don't know why Aladdin hadn't thought of this, is to have unlimited wishes that would 100% come true!!  This is so I could get all the material things I could possibly want (cause we are living in a material world) without minding the money it would cost me, haha!  Also so I could wish for Kingkong's long life (kingkong is my dog).  I would also want my dreams (as stated in my previous post) to come true without sweating, that would be cool right? Haha!


I'm such a brat, i knowwwwww!



2 comments:

Baby said...

I'm glad you know that you are a brat! Just kidding. I still love you anyway. :) how about including me on your wish? To see me again.. oh! It's better if you wish I could have a lot of money, too, so I could fly back and forth.. oooohhh that's a good wish!

jaq b. said...

Di bale labs, unlimited wishes naman yung 3rd wish ko eh, wahaha.. mawiwish natin yan lahat!! :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails