Friday, October 15, 2010

The 30 day blog challenge - Day 03

Day 03- A habit that you wish you didn’t have.


Procrastinating.

Here in the Philippines, it is more popularly known as the “Mañana Habit”.

(proof of this habit is this entry. LOL.)

I think it’s been a good 20-30 minutes since I typed the first sentence of this post.  One minute I’m composing, the next I’m lost in tweeting, downloading and facebooking! Hahaha!

Anyhoo..

I procrastinate at almost everything, I procrastinate everyday.  I procrastinate at work, I procrastinate at home, I procrastinate at the mall, I procrastinate on the web.  I do it like I do breathing, very easy, a norm. 

Maybe I just get so overwhelmed when I’ve a lot of things to do that I am busy at one thing and the next minute, I find myself doing another.  I am a mess like that, but I still finish things nonetheless. 

Or maybe I’m just plain lazy. I easily lose the eagerness to do something when it makes me exert an *extra* effort.   I tend to find other easier things to do when the going gets tough.  Then when it gets hard too, I leave it, and I go back to the first.  It’s a cycle, you know.  Haha!

So there you go… A habit I wish I didn’t have (though I still can’t imagine my life without doing it) is procrastinating.

Soooo….. If admittance is the first step, then what’s next? Haha.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails