Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The 30 day blog challenge - Day 05

A picture of somewhere you’ve been to


Last Friday, my oh-so-fun-to-be-with college friends re-bonded. :) Since 2nd (or 3rd?) year, we've been spending our summers and sem-breaks on beach resorts and private pools.  We call it UBE, short for Ultimate Bonding Experience.  And we count them, haha.. We started our UBE zero in Nasugbu, Batangas.  The next ones were generally spent on various Pansol, Laguna private pools (I can't remember the names, though). The only exception was UBE  4 which was on Subic (the farthest we've been to at the time ;p).  Now we're on our seventh UBE -- UBE 6, that is (plus the zero kasi).  

Guess where we went? 

Well..

No less than..... 

Puerto Galera!!!!!




A picture? Are you serious?! I'm not giving you A PICTURE. I'm giving you PICTURESSSSSS!!! Haha! *Daming S?!* It's my first time, so.. yeah. Haha!











 Enough of the above water sceneries, let's go under. :) *thank you my super water proof D10 camera!*





Oh, and here's the gang... the famous fourteen :)


Enough of the pictures. Watch out for my next post, I'm gonna attempt and convert the UBE-6 joy into words. Toodles.

3 comments:

Maudey said...

Ganda ng picture ng waves.. Pero galit ko parin sya.. Hahaha.. Oh, and the school of fish (literally)! It really is a whole new world down under.. :)

Soooo looking forward to your next posts. I'll do mine within the week ^_^

Baby said...

Ang gaganda ng pics.. pati ung underwater.. I think I'm going to buy a waterproof cam soon.:)

jaq b. said...

@ep - do buy tol, you'll not regret it. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails