Monday, June 13, 2011

The Proud to be Pinoy Rule

Proud to be Pinoy

Although I think it is a given na that we, Filipinos, are naturally proud of our race, it's still tickling when something or somebody shows himself to the internet world and screams (figuratively though) that he is a proud Pinoy.

I stumbled upon Mikey Bustos' video tutorials in youtube this weekend.  This fine young man (who is also downright humorous) shares the Filipino culture to the world thru his vlogs.  Yes he is Pinoy but he grew up on a foreign land.  But since he is with his Pinoy family, he still grew up to be Filipino by heart.

Cutting this boring intro short, let me share to you my top four favorite videos by no other than my new-found crush, Mikey. :)  

Warning: nakaka-in love

Filipino Accent Tutorial by Mikey Bustos


Filipino Dining Tutorial by Mikey Bustos


Traditional Filipino Courting Tutorial by Mikey Bustos


Uncanny Artistic Talents of Filipinos Tutorial by Mikey Bustos


Bonus: He sings too! *melts*




There are a lot of videos pa, but I guess after watching the above embedded, you'll search for him yourself na. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails