Short term goals for this month and why
Short term goals for this month:
- See a dentist.
- Get my teeth cleaned and repaired. Or at least start the process.
- Accomplish at least day 15 of this effin’ rule.
- Have my hair cut.
- Start shopping for Christmas (for myself and for my inaanaks, friends, family and loved one)
- Finish two documentations I promised my domain team lead and quality team lead to have accomplished.
I guess that’s about it. Don’t wanna bite more than I can chew! Haha! :)
1. Of course! It was my long term goal before. Long term because back then, I didn’t have the moolah. Now that I have plenty (yes, plenty is the proper term, haha!) I’mma do this. ^_^ I actually had an appointment for a dental consultation that was scheduled a week ago, but the dentist had an emergency so it was cancelled. Before this week ends, I’ll call again to see if we could do it this Saturday. :)
2. Needless to say, after seeing the dentist, I want the process of cleaning and repairing to get started as soon as possible. Not just because I’m desperately wanting to have a sparkly white teeth, but also because I’m scared that my precious money might transform into something else, like clothes, shoes, bags, food, movie tickets, and so on. Haha!
3. When I decided to take on the 30-day blog challenge some two months ago, I also mentioned that I will finish this before the year ends. Look at me now. I’m not even accomplished with the half yet!! And it’s mid-November already!! Hahaha!
4. I like me hair shorter. Friends say it looked better on me. Wanna do the comparison too?? *pictures to be pasted tomorrow*
5. I’m not really fund of shopping for other people (well, except for my boyfriend, haha). I’ll be honest in saying that I like shopping for myself and myself only. So when I buy gifts for others, I don’t do it on a one-time-big-time manner. I do it one by one. Haha. I do it in between my selfish shopping and this takes place on different weekends. There have been additional people on my list of gift-receivers, so I think I better start now if I want to be finished by Christmas. Haha!
6. Ugh. Work related. But yeah, I’m adding this one too, because somehow, it is also me-related. With promotion comes great responsibility and though I hate responsibilities, I have no choice. Haha! But seriously, I want these two documentations finished so I could finally say “Been there, done that” someday. *that day being December 1, haha* :)