Monday, September 27, 2010

The 30 day blog challenge - Day 01

A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself


*****
Here's to day 1! :)

a picture of me :)
15 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF 
(scratching out the interesting part, I don't wanna assume that this interests you, hahaha!)

1.  I am a daydreamer.  My thoughts sometimes fly in a middle of a conversation when I think of something worth daydreaming about. It may be something that is connected with the topic we are talking about or it may be something out of the blue.  I'm just so good at pretending to be listening that others don't notice it very often. Hahaha!  Although there are times when I'm honest and I let the person repeat what he or she is saying.

2.  I (sometimes) am a believer of Murphy's Laws. I find its relevance to day to day lives really really funny.  Although they might sound so cynical, I find it as one's way of preparing for the worst.  After all, you can't always expect things to work out as you want it to be.  Hence, Murphy's Laws.  It is basically a proverb that states that “whatever can go wrong, will go wrong”.  But a lot of variations have been formulated, making it even more applicable to you, to me and to everybody.  Here, let me site some of my favorites:

 >>If you can't find Mr Right, go for Mr Fits Best (or Mr. Right Away?)
 >>He who angers you controls you; therefore you have no control over your anger.
 >>The wind will always blow opposite to your hairdo (I wonder why...)
 >>It's no the drop that kills you.... it’s the sudden stop
 >>You get what you settle for...
 >>No sense in being pessimistic It wouldn't work anyway! (Makes sense, yes?)
 >>If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
 >>Every solution breeds new problems. (Specially in the I.T. industry... haha!)
 >>Smile... tomorrow will be worse


 3. When I was a kid, I dreamt of being locked up inside the mall.  Scenario: Family day, we go to the mall, my parents lost me while inside, couldn’t find me until the mall closes, and I, looked over by the guards, get locked up.  Maybe inside Toy Kingdom where I could play all the toys I want until the mall opens in the morning.  Or maybe inside the supermarket where I could spoil my mouth with all the sweets I could get a hold of (gulps).  Any of the two.

4. I wanted a guy bestfriend before.  A guy bestfriend with no malice, that is.  That was before though, I already changed my mind. Haha!

5. I dislike strawberry-flavored goodies, they’re too sweet for me.  But I eat the fruit itself.

6. I used to always ask somebody else to punch the straw into my “zesto” or any other juice in a tetra pak.  I am “bopols” when it comes to that; I can’t do it without drilling a hole to the other side.  Which in turn makes the juice squirt out and my fingers sticky.  So yeah, I let somebody else do it.  

But wait!!! Did you notice the “I used to” in the beginning of my sentence?  Yes.  Because thank God for the “Quick Punch” feature, I am slowly learning to do it on my own! Haha!

7. I feel a little triumphant inside when I get a good sleep inside a public vehicle, most especially after a long day at the office. :)

8. I sometimes feel undeserving of a bouquet of flowers.  I’ve been on this earth for 24 years and I still haven’t received one!!!!!!!!!! >.<

9. I want to travel around the Philippines first, before I go travel around the world. ^_^

10. When I’m depressed and I can’t think of any other distracting thing to do, I watch Scrubs (the TV series).  I already lost count on how many times I replayed it. Haha!

11. I abhor dysmenorrhea.  I hate how it hurts me every effin’ time.

12. I am not a fan of ice cream cones.  I throw it or give it away after I’ve sucked all the ice cream out of it.  Yes, I’ve mastered the art of sucking the ice cream out of the cone (Cornetto, counted) because I don’t want the solidness of it ruin the feel of this frozen dessert as it melts in my mouth.

13. I read the whole Twilight series in PDF.  I had a copy in my previous phone, too, so I could read it whenever.  Gosh, I miss having a phone that could display PDFs :(

14. I love Korean romantic-comedy movies, but I dislike “K-pop”.  I don’t know, I just don’t get it.

15. Whatever the phobia in cockroaches is called, I have it.  Just the look of that crawling dirt creeps me out, much more if it flies!

There you go.. :)

Next up, Day 02.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha. this is fun!
i can identify with the "dream of being locked up inside a mall". Just a month ago, i was in a mall with my friends and i told them how cool it would be to get locked up inside a mall. haha. sabi ko, if it could ever happen, i will grab all the goodies i want! haha.

oh you are a scrubs aficionado too! cool! :D

thumbs up for this post jaq!

*as you may have noticed, i;m trying to make up for the days i haven't visited your blog by commenting on each post. haha.*

jaq b. said...

Haha! Tamaaaa.. If it could only happen.. hayyyyyyy... :)

You watch scrubs, too? :) I love its humor kasi, plus I love JD! Haha! Though I still haven't watched the last season, I heard 6 episodes lang si JD dun, parang malulungkot kasi ako pag wala na sya.. haha.. :)

Thanks Sinthea! You're really sweet. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails