Thursday, May 5, 2011

The 30 day blog challenge - Day 16

something you could live without

janjararaaaaaannnnnnn!!!!!! A credit card!!!!

pic is from here
Don't get me wrong, it's not that I can buy anything I want in cash.  Well, it's partly that (haha) but there are a lot of reasons why (I think) I can live without it.

1.  I am not the bread winner of our family.  I do help in some of the expenses, but it definitely makes a big difference that I am not shouldering the whole of it.  Cheers to all you bread winners! Most especially you, ate! :)

2.  Although I am a very impulsive shopper, I too am a kuripot one.  Since I was a kid, I've never been used to having signature (not to mention, expensive) clothes or shoes or bags. So growing up, I didn't become so attached to them.  In fact, I squawk at blouses that cost more than 300 pesos. Haha!

3.  I am a tsangge type of gal.  While most girls boast how much their shopping finds cost, me, I boast how less it is! :)

4.  I have a boyfriend that is soooo reliable when my magastos button is switched on.  It helps too that he's always with me when I buy things. :D

5.  I think long and hard before I finally decide to buy a new gadget.  That's why after almost three years of employment, I only have two that I can really call my own. :)

6.  I don't like the feeling of paying for something that is already used up.

7.  I don't want to buy things that I can't afford, even if I could afford it through monthly installments.  ;p

8.  Lastly, (reemphasizing my point number 1) I think I can live without a CC because I am not obliged to buy things that I don't have the means for. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails