Saturday, April 30, 2011

The 30 day blog challenge - Day 15

put your iPod on shuffle and share the first 10 songs that play

I remember when I started out this 30-day blog challenge not 15 days but (oh my gosh) 7 months ago, I had no iPod. Naisip ko pa nga, ang corny naman pag nareach ko na tong day 15, mp3 player ng cp ko lang magagamit ko (eh iilan lang kanta dun, haha).  Anyhoo... enough with the flashbacks. :)

Songs in shuffle mode (plus a little of their lyrics):
I'm a mixture of love songs-rock-rnb type of gal, so...

1. Droplets by Colbie Callait
Cuz I'm walkin down this road alone and figured all
I'm thinking bout is you, is you my love..
 

When I'm with you
To me everything is effortless


2. Glad by Tyler Hilton
You can't say what you want or
Take what you want or
Rest and wake anyway that you want
You said your life needed something special
Well here I am, baby..
Well, aren't you glad?


3. Things I'll Never Say by Avril Lavigne (one of my favorites)
If I could say what I want to say
I'd say I wanna blow you... away
Be with you every night
Am I squeezing you too tight?
If I could say what I want to see
I want to see you go down on one knee
Marry me today
Guess, I'm wishing my life away
With these things I'll never say.
.

4. I swear by All 4 One
For better or worse.. Till death do us part..
I love you with every beat of my heart..
I swear..


5. Dance with my Father by Luther Vandross
I know I'm praying for much too much
But could you send back the only man she loved?
I know you don't do it usually
But dear Lord she's dying to dance with my father again


6. For a Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic by Paramore
I never wanted to say this
You never wanted to stay
I put my faith in you, so much faith
And then you just threw it away
You threw it away

I'm not so naive
My sorry eyes can see
The way you fight shy
Of almost everything
Well, if you give up
You'll get what you deserve


7. Because of You by Neyo
and I know this much is true
baby you have become my addiction
I'm so strung out on you, I can barely move
But I like it and it's all because of you


8. Please don't Leave Me by Pink
I forgot to say out loud how beautiful you really are to me
I can't be without, you're my perfect little punching bag
And I need you, I'm sorry.


9. You Smile by Justin Bieber
If you need me I'll come running from a thousand miles away
When you smile, I smile.. ;)


10. There's No Easy Way by James Ingram (I so love this song, I will paste the whole of its lyrics, hihi)

I held her close to me
'Cause I know she breaks so easily
And then I told her
But I knew no matter how I tried to console her
She's just do the best she could
But there are times the best in no damn good
And no matter how you try to be kind
There's always still a part of you you leave behind
When it falls apart
 

There's no easy way to break somebody's heart

I lied and told her she'd be fine
Though we both knew it was just a lie
I had to do it
'Cause I'd a' said anytihng to help me get through it

Then she reached out for my hand
And her simple touch was more than I could stand
And I had to turn away
'Cause I knew all the hurt
That she was feeling I was feeling too
'Cause when it falls apart
 

There's no easy way to break somebody's heart

She could've gotten angry
And made me feel like a guilty child
But I realized that never was her style
I wanted her to hurt me
And not treat me like a friend
I wanted to to say there'd be someday
I'm come crawling on my kneeds to ask her back again
But she acted like a lady 'til the end
Oh, what a lady

I thought that she'd break down
But she smiled at me and never made a sound
And I guess she understood in her way
Cause her silence told me everything she could not say
When it falls apart
There's just no easy way
 

There's just no easy way
There's just no easy way to break somebody's heart.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails