Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The 30 day blog challenge - Day 13

write a letter telling someone something you could never tell them

Okay, after what seemed like forever of erectile dysfunction (as the case of my writing mojo, that is). A new post. Hihi. :)

I really wanted to make it up with my 30-day blog post challenge, so excuse me if I bore you with this.  Plus, I really don’t know how to start blogging again, hahaha!

Anyhoo… just like tradition, I won't write A letter to SOMEONE (eeew).  I will write tons.  << exaggerating :o

Starting on 3, 2, 1.

***
Dear me blog,

I missed you! :-*

***
Dear Rule#5,

I want you back. :(

***
Dear Marc Zuckerberg,

Please change the "What's on your mind?" to "What's your problem?" in the status textbox of Facebook.  I think it is the more appropriate question to those who love to post their rants online.  Gosh, there are plenty of them.

***
Dear Facebook-friends-who-love-to-post-their-rants-on-their-fb-statuses,

Everybody has problems.  Suck it up, will you?

***
Dear Facebook-friends-who-love-to-post-their-rants-on-their-fb-statuses,


***
Dear Marc Zuckerberg,

I changed my mind, I think the better question is “If you post your rants here, what difference would it make?”  Yeah, put that.

***
Dear Facebook-friends-who-love-to-post-their-rants-on-their-fb-statuses,

Kidding!!!  I broadcast stupid and lonesome things (that I somehow have no control about) on the Internet too!  That’s our thing! So go ahead, post all your troubles no matter how personal they are on-thegoddamn-line!

***

>=D

***
Dear kuko sa paa,

Happy Easter to you!! Haha! :)

***
Dear DOTA,

This is the first and maybe the last time I will ever admit this to you.  *whispers* Sometimes, I still wish V had met me first.  And screw you for always being there! Hahaha! ;p

***
Dear Sun Broadband,

What will it take for your connection to be freaking stable?!

***
Dear nhix,

I’ll always treasure conversations like this:
 

:D

***
Dear em, ep, nora, nhix, jejo,

If I had only one friend left, I’d want it to be five. :)

***
Dear you,

i love you.  Even though sometimes you hurt me over the littlest and the stupidest of things, I do.  I love the happy you, I love the sad you, I love the cheerful you, I love the gloomy you, I love the sweet you, I love the stubborn you, I love the humorous you, I love the serious you.  You see, I love everything that is you.  I ask nothing of you but just be there for me.  By being there for me, I mean accepting the monster that I sometimes am. :)


P.S. If in case you won't be able to do that anymore, well, it's your loss ;p

***
Dear everybody,

Let me sing to you an excerpt of the song “Warning” by Incubus.

*ehem, ehem*

I suggest we learn to love ourselves before it’s made illegal. :)


.peace.out.

1 comment:

Maudey said...

nice comeback post, my labs! you writing again made my morning! ^_^

Related Posts with Thumbnails