a picture of something you ate and 10 confessions
|just grabbed the pic here ;)|
- I hate hot milo, or any hot choco drink at that. I love ‘em ice cold. :)
- I’ve never grown to love drinking milk. I feel nasusuka when I drink them.
- When my friends borrow my D10, and I see their underwater pictures uploaded in FB, I get jealous. Hahaha!
- I kept a diary during my highschool days. In fact, I used to own more than one. I am madrama like that.
- During my kabataan, whenever I see unused notebooks in our house (or even used ones that still has a number of clean pages) I immediately think of what to do with it. Hence, confession number 4. Other uses were: Slumbook (or autograph as we often called it, I used to have lots of that too), song book, poem book, text quote book, etc. Hihi.
- I am a cry baby. It’s just not obvious. Haha.
- I set my alarm clock 1 hour before my target time of waking up. I maximize the “snooze” functionality a damn lot.
- I always have the tendency to bite more than I can chew (figuratively speaking, ok?)
- I can be a total bitch sometimes. I’m just lucky some people stay. Hihi.
- Yesterday, for the first time, I saw a half-brother of mine (well, I saw his FB profile). He’s the age of my kuya (early thirties) and boy does he look like tatay (and kuya too)! Haha! Yeah, I only learned about him yesterday. I know we have lots of half-kapatids all over the Philippines, haha, but I didn’t know there is one as old as him.
There. I said it. Hehe.