Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The 30 day blog challenge - Day 12

A picture of your room & don’t cheat by cleaning it. Share a secret.


First off, pictures of my room:


My room is also equal to a mezzanine in our house, so it's just basically a sleeping area, not so much of a "room".  


It was twice its size before, but just last week, we divided it into two (the divider is the blue drawers) so that my "nagdadalagang" niece can also have her private space.  Namimiss ko na ngang magpagulong-gulong sa pagtulog e, hahaha!


No, I did not cheat by cleaning it, please.  Ate Jeng2 voluntarily did that this morning, hahaha! I just took advantage of the moment, haha! Thanks ate jeng!



Now, a secret.

Hihi.

I have created another blog!! :)  It's not in blogger anymore though, it's in tumblr.  I've been tumblog-hopping for the past few days and I found this one tumblog that made me want to have one, too.  Funny how a single blog can push you, eh?!  Anyhoo...

I wanted to have a tumblog because I wanted to have something where I can post lots of one-liners or copy-paste cool finds from the web.  Or maybe when I hear a song and wanted to emphasize one line of its lyrics, I could post it in huge fonts (contrary to when I tweet it or post it as a status in FB). Or when I got to watch a movie and I wanted to share one scene which I loved, I could collate pictures of the setting and retell the drama (so that other people can love it too, hihi).

So... there you go. :)

Oh! The URL?

jaqbadeo.tumblr.com (of course!)

It is my attempt at cute. :)  I hope you'll like it, but I won't care if you don't. Hahaha! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails