Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The 30 day blog challenge - Day 11

a picture of something you dislike



I'm sorry, it took long before I made this entry.  But believe you me; it is in my intentions to get this over with.  No, I did not have a hard time thinking of one thing I hate the most, because I am very certain of this.  I didn't even have to think about it.  I hate this thing so much.

I really couldn't take looking at pictures of real cockroaches, so I picked a cartoon version. Haha!
You see, what stopped me from making this post was when I googled the word "cockroach" and clicked the "Images" link.  Gawd, I couldn't take the sight of so many of those in my monitor! I just can't!  I actually had goosebumps when the search results were displayed, I couldn't take it, I immediately closed the tab.  For you to understand me, why don't you try googling it too, then tell me later how you felt. Hehe.

Anyhoo..  Why do I hate ipis? Let me count the ways:

1. They are so freakin' dirty. 'Nuff said.

2. Their color makes them scarier.  I remember Bob Ong had an ipis character in his book "Alamat ng Gubat".  The cockroach there was in denial of its identity too! Haha! If I remembered it right, it said: "Paruparo ako ... kulay brown lang ang pakpak!" You see! Cockroaches themselves disown their cockroach-ity. (If human is for humanity, cockroach is for cockroach-ity, ok?)

3. They are effin' blind!!! My goodness. It's enough that they're gross like that, but the fact that they wander around not knowing that they are already trespassing the human world adds to the horror.  I wish they knew that when people see them, they're most likely gonna get killed, so they would hide and we can all live peacefully.

4. They're everywhere!!!  It's unfair that they come in different and such small sizes.  They can live anywhere, dammit.

5. They freakin' fly!!!  This is what I hate the most about them.  They're ugly, dirty, stinky, BLIND! and they can fly :(.  What's worse is that they fly so fast and they're so tiny, you'd be surprised that it's already in front of your face; you wouldn't have time to duck no matter how quick your reflexes are.  Oh gosh, I hate them. >.<

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails